MR COPYWRITER HERMAN
When creating creative marketing campaigns I often work with a copywriter named Herman Langenes Martinsen. This Interview will give you 13 personal and funny things about the guy.
1. if you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- I Would change my first year of High-school. In Norway after middle school you choose your school and major. For instance athletics, carpenter, electronics and so fourth. I choose arts and crafts but quickly realised it wasn’t for me. Off course if it was the case that I got to do a "do-over" I would never be talking to you right now. I believe that if you change something in your past it affects your future.
2.. What do you feel most proud of
-Probably winning a four month internship at a Norwegian ad agency. In the process I won over to competing teams from our rival school Westerdals.
3. What is your favorite music?
-Tropical house. Short and simple. Just like tropical house.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- I would go to Ireland. I hear great things about it. Supposedly great beer!
5. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- My phone, My mac, a TV, my speakers, and my couch.
6. What do you want your tombstone to say?
- "LOL, BYE," In capslock. Or "BRB," would be pretty cool to.
7. How do you spend your free time?
- Homework during the day, drinking and hanging out with friends during the weekend.
8. What is your dream job?
- Working as a creative copywriter at a cool Norwegian ad agency.
9. If you won the lottery today, what would you do tomorrow?
- probably pay off all my depts. Throw a hell of a party in a penthouse.
10. Who do you most admire in life?
- People who aren’t afraid to be themselves.
11. If you were president of the U.S, what is the first thing you would do?
- ask some of my Norwegian government-friends to get that healthcare going.
12. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, What would it be?
- I probably want to witness be around for the first time humans get in contact with aliens.
13. What does a perfect day look like to you?
- Sleeping in, wake up completely rested and focuses and spend a whole day at the beach with the homies.